Thursday 23 December 2010

brief encounter.



01. Sorry I haven't updated in what seems forever! Last week I had a mare trying to finish my work for University, and have been busy ever since! I'm not in work this week (and I broke up from Uni last week), but I feel as if I haven't stopped to rest. I need to finish wrapping presents today & sorting out J's last one, and then I can finally relax! Phew!

02. Speaking of presents, I can't believe it is only two days till Christmas. Two!! Where on earth has this past year gone? It seems to have flown by! I'm so thankful the snow has finally melted too (well it has down south!) I was starting to hate it, as it made walking and driving a mare (plus, I also find it incapable to dress fashionable yet sensible in this weather, it drives me mad).

03. I still have no plans for New Years either, boo. I'm not a massive fan of it, but I really don't want to stay in for it! Last year I went to a house party, and it was so much fun, but the same people (my close friends) aren't doing it again this year because of personal reasons. I went to London the year before that, which was okay, but everywhere was expensive and it was so busy! What are your plans for NYE?

04. I have made a New Years resolution too; must go to the gym more often. I'm getting so lazy, and the thought of bed and food is so much more appealing then dying on the treadmill. I am starting to develop thunder thighs and a podgy tummy though (and I haven't even started on the Christmas sweeties/alcohol yet!). So I'm going to aim to go at least 3 times a week... have faith in me!


I probably won't update till after Boxing day now, so have a very Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all get what you want!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a fan of white trees but that one looks really pretty!
    Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just doing some reading on your blog.
    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/ Maybe we can follow each other.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...