01. Hi new followers! I've noticed I've had a couple more in the past few days, and this makes me happy! I like the fact that people are enjoying my blog, and what I have to say, that they want to keep up to date with my ramblings. I don't do many self portrait photos, so for all you newbies, this is me!
02. I went and saw Jimmy Carr last night (for the fourth time now i believe?). It was quite a good night despite missing the last train, and it then taking two hours+ to get home. I was not a happy bunny to say the least. As expected, Jimmy was his usual crude self - I cringed, I laughed, I did the "oooh that was harsh but I'm pissing myself anyway" moment. There was a crazy/drunk 40 something lady in my row, who became a bit of a laughing joke for the people around me! She kept shouting out "TRAIN DRIVER" for some bizarre reason. I'm pretty sure she was completely smashed off her face. I also managed to sit down on the chair and break three of them, which was utterly embarrassing! All in all though, a very good night.
03. CHRISTMAS IS SOON!!! I have to keep reminding myself though, as now that it's snowed/melted, I keep forgetting Christmas day is yet to come! I still haven't bought all of my presents... I'm currently awaiting HSBC to contact me back about my overdraft - It's a painful wait and it's just adding to my list of stressful things at the moment. Cry.
04. Although I'm a bit late with this - how amazing was the new Harry Potter film?! I've always been a hardcore fan of the books, and didn't particularly like the first few films and how certain people we're portrayed (aka Sirius and Lupin), but I thought the first part of The Deathly Hallows was a-may-zing. I geeked out slightly and digged out my copy, and read from where the film ended to the last page of the book. I can't wait to see how certain scenes will be played out in the last part of the film! (I won't give anything away for those who haven't read it).
05. &just a quick ps, i dyed my hair yesterday (finally - and not that you can tell from the photo). I was getting to the point of hating it, so I picked up a L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss in 'Chocolate Truffle' - it's a dark brown with lovely shades of red throughout - I love it! Although I was majorly panicking incase my extensions decided not to turn the same colour... I think I would have cried if it went wrong!