Tuesday 30 November 2010

long time no speak.

(taken via weheartit)


I have been a bad blogger to you all these past few days (or has it been weeks?!). I am bogged down with University work, which must be finished by the 15th of Dec, and I have also been ill! Last week I seemed to have 5 things wrong with me, and when one symptom or illness went, another started. I think it's my body's way of telling me off for not going to gym, ha. Due to this, I've been lacking on outfit posts too, as I've ever stayed in wearing 'slob' clothes (you know the sort - tracksuit bottoms, vests, jumpers), been in work uniform, or been going to Uni looking awful - like a 14 year old who has no sense of style yet.

With inspiration from Rani and her blog Cupcake Couture, I've decided to do a monthly rundown.

I've been buying: Christmas presents! I'm going to be completely skint afterwards, but it will all be worth it. I'm so excited to give everyone their gifts!
I've been eating: Nando's and Kettles crisps. I am seriously addicted to both of them : once I had Nando's 5 times in the space of 6 days. Crazy.
I've been reading: Asides from novels for my course, I recently purchased the prettiest version of Oscar Wilde's, The Picture of Dorian Gray. I'm going to start on it tonight, eek!
I've been listening to: All of Magnetic Mans album, Katy B and some Benga!
What I've been watching: X factor, as always. I was out both Saturday and Sunday night, and I was actually having withdrawal symptoms not knowing who was good/rubbish/went home. It's my guilty pleasure :-( I also went and saw the new Harry Potter film which I shall do a review on in my next post!
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas and time off (from work and uni). I can't wait for days of laying snuggled up, with food, films, and J to cuddle. I'm also looking forward to stuffing my face through Christmas, as it's 'allowed'. I can be a porker and it will be acceptable, hurrah.
What I'm not looking forward to: a) having no money till Christmas eve. b) trying to purchase Jamiroquai tickets on Friday c) finding a new dress for my Christmas party as the French Connection one from this post looks awful on me. Could have cried when I tried it on!
What I've been wishing I could buy: General pretty clothes and dresses and shoes. I shall do a full down in my wish list in a few days. I hate not having money to treat myself to things!



I don't have much more to say right now, so i shall leave you this photo for lols:


1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon :) I love relaxing over the Christmas holidays - eating tons of amazing food is definately allowed too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...