Friday 8 October 2010

the push that was needed.

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while now... yet i've kept putting it off, due to thinking that i won't have the time, or that, like most things, i won't persevere with it! However, as part of one my courses this year (for those who are interested - Journalism and Print Production; exciting stuff), i have to keep some type of blog... and to cut a long story short, here i am at long last.

I would like to be able to say that it would be a *insert subject here* blog, but i think it will be a good mix of everything; fashion, my awful job that i love to moan about, studies, film reviews, book reviews, how im learning to cook (yes, really), and what not.

So i hope this is one of many entries to come!

1 comment:

  1. Bets of luck to you. I started mine back in January, and I can't believe I am still going with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...