Monday 25 October 2010

stockings and capes.

Suspender Tights - Topshop

Seeing as I am yet to purchase the Henry Holland tights that I mentioned in this post, I absolutely love these ones! I admit, I was slightly self conscious when I first went out in them, and felt like everyones eye were on me (and not in a good way I mean!), but now I don't care and wear them with pride!

I would have updated sooner, but I have been so busy. University is taking over my life, and I have so much work to do :( As soon as one book is read, or one essay is finished, I feel like I have another to start! I have no idea how I'm going to cope I my third year; I will literally be a hermit till I've finished my degree. Oh well - I shall cross that bridge when I come to it!

In other news, I have been playing house with J since Thursday, as my parents and little sister are away in Morocco for a week, lucky things. I love having the house to myself, and pretending like me and J are living together - one of the simple pleasures I suppose. However, I told him that in the future, he can be the house husband whilst I'm the breadwinner, as I cannot hack all this housewife malarky. Bloody hell is it hard work! Cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing?! I can't do this on a regular basis, a girl needs her beauty sleep!

Oh! I finally got 'round to taking photos of my cape too (yet none with it on, they will come another time):







I have also realised that i must stop buying books. I am incapable of going into Waterstone's without spending at least £20-£30. I told myself that I'd only be purchasing a book for my course, yet ended up coming out with these also;


&

(I've wanted to read this for a while and the cover was just too pretty to say no to!)

1 comment:

  1. this is my new fav blog. you just blog about things i like and things i love !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...