my motto in life.
image via here
Sorry guys, I know I was going to do my Christmas entry yesterday or today, but I've been so ill, and haven't got 'round to sorting my things out & picking up my camera. It seems like everyone is coming down with colds/flu recently :(
I've seen this going around the blogging-sphere at the moment, and the very lovely Meg from 'Made In A Cup' (check out her blog, she is awesome!), tagged me in her entry, so here goes!
Rules: Come up with fifteen random facts about yourself & share them with the blog world!
After doing so, tag 5 other bloggers to do so too.
1. I am awful with money. I mean, seriously. I'm always poor/in debt, and never seem to know where it all goes! It seems to be on a mix of petrol, Topshop clothes that i don't actually need, Nandos, magazines, or beauty/facial stuff that I probably won't use. In the future I need a job to fund the lifestyle that I so desperately need!
2. I'm a mere 5"2.5 /sadface. I hate being short, especially as everyone else in my family is taller than me! (including my fourteen year old sister). However, it does mean I can wear whatever size heels! Yipee!
3. I get fed up with my hair so easily. I've been wearing extensions for over four years now, and have a feeling I'll never be able to part with them! Only until recently have I grown my fringe out, but I'm now looking to have it cut back in and dyed a different colour, as I'm now hating my hair again.
4. I hate confrontation. This makes me seem like a pushover, as I hatehatehate arguing/having to confront someone!
5. Being British, I constantly moan about the weather. When it's Summer I get annoyed with the heat and how I can't wait for it to be Winter, then when Winter comes, I moan about the snow, and sub zero temperatures.
6. I love cocktails. I mean, seriously love them. More so than beer & wine! My favorites our Raspberry Daiquiris and Cosmopolitans. Yum.
7. I have a lot of guilty pleasures when it comes to TV shows that J teases me about. I'm a massive fan of Gossip Girl (major love for Blair and Chuck), 90210, Don't Tell The Bride, Snog Marry Avoid, One Tree Hill, Dexter, House, The Only Way Is Essex, Fringe... there's too many!
8. I have to wear glasses for most everyday things, as I'm short sighted. It's unlikely you'll ever see a picture of me wearing them though, as I think I look a nerd!
9. I hate talking on the phone to people and will avoid it at all costs. It makes me SO nervous, and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm an idiot, I know.
10. I've actually traveled to quite a few places, including New York, Majorca, Rome, Venice, Verona, Milan, Paris (quite a few times), Egypt (inc. Cairo when I went) Germany, Cyprus & Barcelona. There's still so many places I wish to go though, including the Caribbean, Thailand, Tokyo and Australia.
11. I'm saving every book I've ever purchased, as I wish to one day have my own library in my house. *swoon*
12. I worry SO much. I seriously think I'm going to have some type of breakdown before the age of 30 at this rate!
13. For those that don't know, I actually live in Essex, and always have done. I don't sound like those off of 'The Only Way Is Essex', thank god, but I don't think I have a nice accent, which is why I won't ever do a video blog!
14. I hate people who can't spell properly (I don't mean if they are dyslexic or something, just have no common sense). Especially when they spell things phonetically, or get your/you're mixed up. ARGH. Due to this, I will never join a Facebook group if the spelling or punctuation is wrong. Does that make me mean? :(
15. Although I may not seem it, I am actually very, very, insecure and self conscious. I look in the mirror and point out so many flaws! Or I'll be worrying about what I look like when I go out (especially if I'm dressed up!). Saying that, I am excellent at hiding these fears and worries ;)
Can't wait to see these lovely peoples responses!
Freya - Say Your Right Words
Adele - THOMASSENLAND
Em - Any Girl Friday
Caroline - Sparkly Vodka
Make sure to check out their blogs too :)